Looking for a new job can be daunting, but whatever support you need to find your perfect career, we are here to help.
Work4all is a friendly, free, personalised service to suit your needs, with all the support you need in one place. We will work with you to set small achievable goals, to enable you to have the skills and confidence to succeed, as we help you to find a job you’ll enjoy.
If you are unemployed or soon to be unemployed, if you have been made redundant, looking for a career change or leaving further education with no employment in place, work4all can help make your next step easier, providing:
- one-to-one information and advice
- navigation to vacancies and training
- help to create a great CV and cover letter
- guidance on how to apply for a job and write an application
- assistance with interview techniques
- support with confidence building
- free virtual employability training courses
Get in touch today
To get support from work4all please contact the Help Hub on 01603 430431 or email [email protected]