Published: Friday, 28th July 2017
Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 Regulations 16 and 21. Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Section 25.
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation 16 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2011( as amended by Regulation 21), notice is given that the audit of the financial accounts for Broadland District Council for the financial year ended 31st March 2017 has been concluded.
The rights conferred on local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
- The statement of accounts prepared by the authority
- The local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed,
- The local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts,
- Any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
- Any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it.
The accounts will be available for inspection on working days between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm on and after 28 July 2017, at the authority’s offices:
1 Yarmouth Road Thorpe St Andrew Norwich
A printed copy can be obtained on request to this address.
The Statement of Accounts for 2016 to 2017 has been published on the authority’s website.
Head of Finance & Revenue Services 27 July 2017