Published: Thursday, 26th January 2017
Come along to a winter wellbeing event to speak with local organisations for advice and tips on how to keep safe, warm and well this winter.
26 January, 10am - 12.30pm
Costessey Centre, Longwater Lane, NR8 5AH
- Reducing your heating costs
- Care and Repair information
- Handyperson scheme
- Joy of Food - offering cooking workshops, information on healthy meals and free samples for everyone to try
- Tips on beating loneliness and isolation
- Shelter - debt, housing and energy advice
- Active Norfolk - showing an insight into the physical activities for older people
- The Library Service - with a variety of books and reminiscence kits
- Information on local groups and societies, voluntary befriending services plus much more.
Variety of FREE refreshments provided by Tesco.
You can also join us for a FREE slow cooker workshop on
31 January, 11.30am - 1.30pm at the Bob Carter Centre, Drayton, NR8 6DB
This is available to those in receipt of means tested benefit and aged 65+ or have a health condition.
Places are limited, please call 01508 533677 to book your place.