We have developed a wide-ranging plan to ensure our economy recovers from the impact of Covid-19 as quickly as possible. This is a whole council approach to support every possible business and job.
Key to our success is businesses having the confidence to trade and shoppers having the confidence to spend money in our market towns and shopping areas.
To make this happen we are:
- Providing advice and support for every business that wants it. This includes a dedicated business helpline.
- Offering regulatory support and advice regarding social distancing and other Covid-19 related issues.
- Ensuring financial support to local businesses including the discretionary business support grant.
- Helping shops and the hospitality sector re-open in a clean, safe and vibrant environment.
- Providing a Risk Assessment template to help you open your business safely.
Please read our FAQs for more information.
Any business requiring support can speak to our dedicated team of advisors by calling 01603 980441 or email [email protected].
The lines are open between 8.15am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To find out about the work we are doing in our market town and shopping areas go to our Shop with Confidence page.