Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Report it (or tell us about a change)

This page lists the current services which allow reports/changes to be submitted online. Click on a link below to find out more information.

Change in your circumstances
If your circumstances have recently changed please let us know as soon as possible so we can make sure you're getting the benefits you're entitled to.

Flytipping is waste that has been illegally dumped on land. It is a criminal offence which can result in a Fixed Penalty Notice or prosecution in the Magistrates or Crown Court.

Nuisance/noise complaint
We can investigate nuisance/noise complaints that affect your home or business in Broadland. There are no set noise constraints that people need to adhere to; it is really a question of what is reasonable behaviour. The circumstances differ for each case and we must consider them carefully before we take action.

Street cleaning (including dead animals on the highway)
Report a dirty street or path that requires cleaning, this also includes overflowing dog waste bins and litter bins and an animal on the road.