Before reporting your bin as missed please check:
- that your bin was out at 7am on collection day (find your bin collection day)
- bins can be collected until 4pm on your collection day and your collection time may vary each week
- that your bin was at the correct collection point
- whether an attention card was left on your bin
- there is nothing in your bin that shouldn't be there (check what you can and can't put in your bin)
- your bin is not too heavy to move safely
If the above do not apply, please contact us using the details below so we can investigate why your bin was missed.