Playgrounds and play areas will reopen from 4 July.
Parks and countryside sites are open, however car parks for several sites are closed.
Play areas are located at:
- Freshwater Way, Drayton
- Kevill Davis Drive, Great and Little Plumstead
- Lakeland Close, Great and Little Plumstead
- MacMillan Way, Great and Little Plumstead
- Nelson Drive, Great and Little Plumstead
- Pedham Green, Hemblington
- Morgans Way, Hevingham
- Beckside, Horsford
- Pinelands Road, Horsford
- Evans Way, Old Catton
- Lodge Farm Drive, Old Catton
- Repton Avenue, Old Catton
- Bunyan Close, Thorpe St. Andrew
- Dalbier Close, Thorpe St. Andrew
- Skippon Way, Thorpe St. Andrew
- Vane Close, Thorpe St. Andrew
A programme of regular inspections is carried out for all play areas. Visual safety inspections are carried out fortnightly during the period April to September and monthly from October to March. A certified inspection by an independent body is carried out annually.
If you've seen damaged equipment at any of the play areas listed above , please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this page.