Coronavirus — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Report an abandoned vehicle

For a vehicle to be classed as abandoned it will:

It may also be in a poor state of repair, e.g have flat tyres, rusted brakes, rainwater damage

If there's no tax or MOT and you think it's abandoned please let us know using the contact details below.

We will need to know:

  • registration number
  • make, model and colour
  • exact location

If the vehicle is blocking the road call Norfolk Constabulary on 101.

If the vehicle is abandoned in a stream or river this should be reported to the Environment Agency on 03708 506 506 as the vehicle could have contaminated the water.