Anti-social motorcycle riding

If a motorcycle is being ridden on paths or off-road, or being driven in circuits, you can report it to the Police by calling 101.

Ideally you should do it whilst the offence is taking place.

They will need to know as much information as possible including:

  • registration number
  • make of the motorcycle
  • colour of the motorcycle
  • colour of the helmet and clothing the rider is wearing
  • your details, so you can be updated