You will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) if you want to carry out a "licensable activity" on unlicensed premises.
Licensable activities include:
- selling alcohol
- serving alcohol to members of a private club
- providing entertainment (eg music, dancing or indoor sporting events)
- serving hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am
Apply for a Temporary Events Notice
- you will need to pay a fee of £21 by debit or credit card
- you will need to right click the download option and save the form onto your computer
Please ensure you apply for your Temporary Event Notice as an individual and not a business
A Temporary Events Notice allows activities which normally require a licence to be carried out on a temporary basis for a period not exceeding 7 days.
You will also need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice if a particular licensable activity is not included in the terms of your existing licence.