Temporary Events Notice (TEN)

You will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) if you want to carry out a "licensable activity" on unlicensed premises.

Licensable activities include:

  • selling alcohol
  • serving alcohol to members of a private club
  • providing entertainment (eg music, dancing or indoor sporting events)
  • serving hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am
Please note: some users may experience an issue opening the form using the Google Chrome browser. If you have downloaded the application form, go to the folder where you saved the file and open the PDF using Adobe Reader, alternatively you can use a different web browser
Apply for a Temporary Events Notice
  • you will need to pay a fee of £21 by debit or credit card

Start now

Please ensure you apply for your Temporary Event Notice as an individual and not a business

A Temporary Events Notice allows activities which normally require a licence to be carried out on a temporary basis for a period not exceeding 7 days.

You will also need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice if a particular licensable activity is not included in the terms of your existing licence.