Personal licence to sell alcohol

Change or replace your personal licence

If you have lost your licence or wish to make changes to it, please write to us using the details below.

To change your name or address you should return both parts of your personal licence to us. You need to tell us the details of the change and provide evidence of a name change, such as a copy of your marriage certificate.

There is an administration fee of £10.50 for changing or replacing personal licences. Please enclose a cheque made payable to Broadland District Council with your letter.