Personal licence for selling alcohol

When you need a personal licences

Premises that are licensed to sell alcohol must have a named Designated Premises Supervisor (with the exception of some community premises). 

If you wish to become a Designated Premises Supervisor you will need to apply for a personal licence which will enable you to provide and sell alcohol.

When you have a current personal licence, you can transfer it to a different licensed premises if required.