Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Check if a premises or person is licensed

You can search our online licensing register to check licences in relation to:

  • entertainment
  • sale or supply of alcohol

Start now

You can also view a list of legitimate house to house charity collections in the Broadland district.

For anything else, please contact the Licensing team so we can check for you.