Report a Planning Breach

If you believe unauthorised activities/works have taken place without permission then you can report the works below.

You will need to provide us with:
  • address of the site
  • details of the works being carried out
  • your contact details in case we need more information, and so that we can notify you of progress (these will remain confidential)

Start now

Anonymous complaints are accepted but may take longer to process