Please be aware that homeowners may be able to make minor changes and extensions to their property within permitted development. You can check what is allowed without planning permission on the Planning Portal.
We can investigate
- Unauthorised works to buildings including Listed Buildings
- Unauthorised advertisements
- Unauthorised works to trees (it is recommended that you call us immediately, particularly if a tree is being cut down)
- Unauthorised businesses at residential premise
- Unauthorised occupation of caravan/annexe
- Works commencing when planning permission has been refused
- Conditions on a planning consent not being complied with
- Demolition of buildings in a conservation area
- Change of use of land eg. agricultural to residential
- Untidy land
For further details on Planning Enforcement policies please view the Planning Enforcement Strategy.