Complain about a high hedge

You can find guidance about high hedges on the GOV.UK website.

If you think a hedge on a neighbouring property is too high and you wish to complain about it, please contact us using the details below.

After you have spoken to us you can then submit a complaint form.

Please call us to discuss your complaint before submitting a complaint form

If you have seen a hedge which is overhanging a public highway or main road, please report the issue to Highways at Norfolk County Council.