Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Managing your Housing Benefit payments

If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit and you are struggling to manage your money you can request we pay your Housing Benefit directly to your landlord. 

If you are renting privately we can only do this under exceptional circumstances.

Please contact a member of our team if you wish to request this.

If you need help with managing your income and outgoings, we can also provide personal budgeting support.