Patients in residential care

If a person who normally lives at your address is now living in a residential care home or hospital and is not intending to return home, you may be eligible for a Council Tax discount. 

This will depend on how many adults remain at the property.

If the property is left unoccupied on a permanent basis then a Council Tax exemption may be applicable.

To apply please download the exemption form and return it completed to the Council Tax section.