The Council provide specialist waste collections for bulky waste and larger items that can't go in your bin. We also provide services that can collect small amounts of hazardous waste such as chemical pesticides or herbicides, clinical waste and asbestos.
- How to get rid of Christmas waste
- How to get ride of hazardous household waste (including paint)
- How to get rid of asbestos
- How to get rid of bulky household waste
- How to get rid of business waste
- Clinical waste collections
- How to get rid of electrical items (WEEE)
- What you can take to your recycling centre
Sign up to email alerts to receive updates on topics such as job vacancies, changes to bin day collections and forthcoming events. If you have already subscribed you can log in to change your preferences.