How to get rid of special waste

The Council provide specialist waste collections for bulky waste and larger items that can't go in your bin. We also provide services that can collect small amounts of hazardous waste such as chemical pesticides or herbicides, clinical waste and asbestos. 

Contact information

Environmental Contracts, Broadland District Council
Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7 0DU

Tel: 01603 430534