A change in your circumstance may affect your benefit so you need to tell us of any changes so we can update our records.
If you are reporting the death of a person you can use the Tell Us Once service which will not only give us all the information we need, but the details will go to other government organisations too.
You can tell us of a change in your circumstances by using our online service for the following
- change of surname
- change of business address
- change of business trading name
- someone has moved into or out of your home
- when you or someone you live with turns 18
- other changes not covered above