Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call Norfolk County Council on 0344 8008020. — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Double glazing

Double glazing helps you save money on your heating bills by keeping heat inside your home for longer.

The council does not provide grants for double glazing. If your property has glazing that is in poor condition then a Healthy Homes Loan may be suitable for you.

If you rent your home you would need to contact your landlord or housing association to discuss your need for double glazing and ask for installation.