Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

If your home doesn't suit your needs

Find out about a tenant transfer or exchange

You might want to move if your current home is too big or too small, or no longer meets your needs for other reasons.

If you live in social rented accommodation, you can ask your housing association for a mutual home swap to allow you to move to another of its properties. If you wish to be considered for a tenancy transfer to a different housing association please call us using the details below.

You may also want to consider a tenant exchange, where you swap your home with another tenant anywhere in the UK.

As you can't apply online to join our housing list, please call us using the details below if this page doesn't answer all your questions.