If your landlord is asking you to leave

If your landlord has served notice

This means you need to move out of the property within the time shown on your tenancy agreement. Your options include renting somewhere else privately, finding out about social housing, or perhaps looking to buy somewhere. You can find out more on our help to buy your own home page.

If you are worried about your housing situation or would like further advice, please contact us using the details below.