Put your thoughts, ideas and passion in to the sonic world of radio and podcasting. Learn how to record, edit and produce your very own mini show and upload it for the world to hear again and again.
The course consists of the following
- Show structure, content and setup
- Interview skills
- Feature creation
- Formats, saving and uploads
After this course, you will be able to create, produce and upload a simple podcast. You will have all the basics skills required, allowing you to vary the content of your casts as you improve and do more and more.
- This is an evening course (6:30pm to 8:30pm approximately), the duration of the course will be one evening a week for 5 consecutive weeks
- No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available
- Light refreshments will be available throughout the duration of this half-day course