The Why Weight? scheme is a twelve week local weight management programme that helps you better understand your relationship with food. The aim of the programme is to help you reach and maintain a healthy weight and is not about dieting but making lifestyle changes.
The programme is ideal if you have a BMI over 25 and are aged over 16. Each group session lasts for one and a half hours covering a different theme.
The programme will include:
- easy techniques to help you to change your lifestyle to lose weight without calorie counting
- friendly group sessions to share ideas and experiences
- learning behaviours to change eating habits
- learning tips and tricks to help you make healthier choices
- information on accessing physical activity
- Per session £6
- Six weeks in advance £30
- Twelve weeks in advance £50
Please contact us to find out where your local programme is being held and to get signed up. We are happy to answer any questions you might have and can take advance payments over the phone. We are currently taking bookings for programmes starting in January in Acle and Spixworth.