We can offer a range of support for communities that are undertaking a Neighbourhood Plan. This includes:
- general advice and guidance on the process, how to gather evidence, getting people involved and policy development
- reviewing draft documents produced by Neighbourhood Plan steering groups such as consultation material, briefs for consultants, policies etc.
- attendance at specific steering group meetings, as required
- assistance with mapping for consultation events and documents
- loaning of display boards for use in local consultation events
- organising networking meetings for groups producing Plans
- production of Neighbourhood Planning guidance and other practical documents
- maintaining the Broadland Neighbourhood Plans blog which contains local and national news items and links to lots of practical guidance found on the web
Please feel free to contact us using the details below.