District Councillor payments

Although Councillors do not receive a salary, they do get a Member's Allowance in respect of their time and expenses incurred while on Council business. The Members' Allowances Scheme is set out in Part 6 of the Council Constitution.

You can download payments made to Councillors to see what Broadland District Councillors received as expenses.

If you have any questions about Councillor expenses or need further advice, please contact us using the details below.