Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call Norfolk County Council on 0344 8008020. — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Complain about a Councillor

Our Councillors are governed by the Members' Code of Conduct (included in Part 5 of the Council Constitution). The Code covers general behaviour of Councillors and requires them to register financial and other interests

To make a complaint about a Councillor, please email our Monitoring Officer. If you would prefer to write a letter, our address can be found below.

If you would like to complain about a parish councillor, you can either contact the Monitoring Officer or the parish council’s clerk who will forward it on to the Monitoring Officer.

If your complaint is about the actions of a town or parish council, please contact them directly so it can be considered under their own complaints system. You can download all town and parish contact details here.

You can also download the Code of Conduct Complaint Form and supporting documents here.