Report a damaged or missing street name sign

We are responsible for maintaining the signs with the street name on. If you've seen one that needs replacing or fixing please let us know.

Please note, we do not provide street name-plates for private roads and driveways, but please call us for a specification before you place an order

You can use our online service to
  • report a damaged or missing street name sign

Start now

please note, this form will expire if "next" or "submit" is not clicked within an hour

If a new wooden stand is required for the street sign,it can take about one week from the date we receive the report to fix the problem. If a new nameplate has to be ordered it can take between eight and twelve weeks as they are made to order in batches.

Other road signs

All other signage is looked after by Norfolk County Council Highways Department.