Anti-social and illegal parking

Vehicles parked in a restricted area

You can report illegal parking by sending an e-mail to

If a vehicle is parked:

  • on yellow lines (single and double)
  • in a restricted parking zone without an appropriate permit
  • or stays too long in restricted time period

Check who to contact on the street signs, or in the case of double yellow lines call the Civil Enforcement Officers at Kings Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council on 01553 616222.