Report someone you've seen fly-tipping
Fly-tipping is waste that has been dumped illegally. We have a zero tolerance approach to fly-tipping and actively prosecute offenders.
The penalty for flytipping is a fine of up to £50,000 or up to 5 years in prison.
If you have witnessed flytipping, we need to know as much information as possible including:
- the time and date that you saw it happening
- a description of the person and what they actually did
- the registration number of the vehicle they used
- the colour, make and model of the vehicle they used
- any photographic evidence you can provide
Contact us using the details below. You will have the opportunity to discuss what you've seen and provide your witness statement.