Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour case review

If you think we have not dealt with your case you should raise your concerns with the person or team you reported the matter to. 

Your concerns will be taken seriously and efforts will be made to find a solution, where this is possible.

If this fails, you may wish to instigate a formal "Community Trigger" for an anti-social behaviour case review.

The Community Trigger does not replace our complaints procedure which should be used if you are dissatisfied with the conduct of the Council or an individual officer.

Neither does the Trigger replace your opportunity to complain to the Local Government Ombudsman.

You can apply for a Community Trigger ASB Case Review online.