Coronavirus — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Report anti-social behaviour

In an emergency always call 999

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) is when someone behaves in a way that causes alarm, distress or harassment to someone who does not live with them.

This could be from:

To report anti-social behaviour affecting you or your family, contact our Community Safety Manager using the details below or Norfolk Police by calling 101. If you're a Housing Association tenant, you should tell your landlord as well.

If you feel your hasn't been dealt with

If you think we haven't dealt with your case you should raise your concerns with the person or team you reported the matter to. Your concerns will be taken seriously and efforts will be made to find a solution, where this is possible.

If this fails, you may wish to instigate a formal anti-social behaviour case review, known as a "Community Trigger". The Community Trigger does not replace our complaints procedure, which should be used if you are dissatisfied with the conduct of the Council or an individual officer. Neither does the Trigger replace your opportunity to complain to the Local Government Ombudsman.

You can apply online for a Community Trigger ASB case review.