Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Report a concern about a child or adult

In the first instance, if you have immediate concerns for the safety of an individual, you should call 999 for an emergency response.

If it is not an emergency and would like to report a concern about a child or an adult, this can be done through Norfolk County Council by contacting 0344 800 8020 or you can fill in the form on the County Council's website.

You can find out more information about protecting children at Norfolk Safeguarding Children Board and protecting adults at Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Board.

You can read our guidance on safeguarding children and adults that live and work in our district.