Taxi licensing

Working as a taxi driver

To drive a taxi in Broadland you will need:

  • A taxi drivers licence for yourself (Private Hire Drivers Licence)
  • A taxi licence for your vehicle (Private Hire Vehicle Licence)

If you are driving for a particular taxi company, they will also need an Private Hire Operators licence.

More information regarding taxi licensing in the Broadland district can be found in the Private Hire and Hackney Carriage Policy and Conditions.