Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Gambling licences

Apply for a gambling premises licence

Where you (or your company) wish to offer gambling at a specific venue, you will need to apply for a gambling premises licence.

Gambling venues include:

  • Casino premises
  • Bingo premises
  • Betting premises, including tracks and premises used by betting intermediaries
  • Adult gaming centres or family amusement arcades

Before you apply for a premises licence for a gambling venue, please contact the Licensing team. We can guide you through the process and tell you which application form(s) you need to complete and how much it will cost.

Once you have spoken to us you can download and complete the appropriate gambling premises licence documentation. These will then need to be returned to us together with a cheque made payable to Broadland District Council for the amount we have advised you of.