Caravan site licences

Caravan sites for holiday and or residential use both need licensing under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960. If you're setting up a new caravan site, you will also need planning permission.

The licence covers issues such as fire safety, hygiene, water supply and other amenities at the sites.

To apply for a licence please contact the Private Sector Housing team.

Residential Mobile Home Site Rules

Site rules of residential mobile home sites in the Broadland District are below for the following sites:

  • Drayton Hall Park
  • Newton Park
  • Woodland View
  • Haveringland Hall - Lakeside
  • Haveringland Hall - Charmbeck

You can download the rules for each site.