Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Tell us about a change to your business

Please let us know about a change to your business premises or the premises you lease. If you let us know as soon as possible we can arrange for empty property relief to be applied to the property if appropriate. Prompt notification can help prevent you receiving a large back-dated bill. We need to know changes to details such as:

  • name
  • address
  • bill payer

You will also need to let us and the Valuation Office Agency know about changes to any of the following:

  • type of use
  • dividing up or joining of one or more premises
  • sub-letting of part of your premises
  • change from business premises to residential property or visa versa
To report a change to us you will need
  • your Business Rates billing reference (9 digits long starting with 1)
  • name and address changes

Start now