The Development Plan for Broadland district contains documents which are used to make decisions on planning applications. The Development Plan is made up of our current Local Plan, adopted Neighbourhood Plans, the Local Plan for Minerals and Waste (produced by Norfolk County Council), and the Local Plan produced by The Broads Authority for the area of their national park that makes up part of our district.
- View recent planning applications
- Planning Practice Guidance
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Register your interest in self-build plots
- Contaminated land sites
- View the brownfield sites register
- Creating postal addresses for new properties
- Planning guidance for waste and street care provision for new development
Sign up to email alerts to receive updates on topics such as job vacancies, changes to bin day collections and forthcoming events. If you have already subscribed you can log in to change your preferences.