Closing date: this is an on-going recruitment campaign, however, the advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.
Salary and Hours: £9.43 - £10.11 per hour, various casual hours available.
Location: Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, NR18 0NT.
Positions are available for the Supervisor and Coordinator role within our successful Ofsted registered childcare provision, Kids Camp,which runs during every school holiday. Children aged 5 to 15 can enjoy a programme full of activities.
As a Kids Camp Supervisor, you will be:
- involved with working with the Kids Camp Manager to meet Ofsted requirements and standards
- complying with Kids Camp policies and ensuring that the health and safety of children is kept at a consistently high standard.
- planning, preparing and delivering programmes which include sport and non-sport activities.
The Coordinator job role involves:
- making sure parents and children are welcomed into the Leisure Centres at the start of every day
- monitoring the children you are working with at all times
- assisting the Kids Camp Supervisor in fulfilling their daily responsibilities as necessary.
Other responsibilities will include:
- engaging with the children throughout the day
- resolving any issues as they arise
- ensuring the venue is kept safe for the children
You will need:
- a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in childcare
- recent experience of working with children and young people in a play work setting
- to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- the ability to organise activities and manage workloads
- to work effectively in a small team to ensure all customers receive an excellent service.
If you have any questions please contact us using the details below.
Apply for this job online
- please allow sufficient time to complete this application form
- we advise that you gather the information you need before completing the form e.g.. your previous employment details
- you can copy and paste information from other sources to save time
- please note that this post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.