Please note: applications for this post have now closed
Interview date: Wednesday 21 August 2019
Starting salary up to £32,500 per annum dependant on experience and qualifications
Broadland District Council and South Norfolk Council have embarked on an exciting and ambitious new journey towards collaborative working which will culminate in the establishment a single paid officer team supporting two autonomous Councils.
As a key member of the Planning Projects and Landscape team you will be contributing expertise in arboriculture and landscape across the two Districts.
You will have a genuine enthusiasm for conserving and enhancing the natural environment and will have a flair for dealing with people positively even in contentious situations.
Professionally you will be qualified in tree/landscape management and your knowledge and experience will include dealing with the maintenance of trees, woodlands and amenity land.
This is a people focused job, assisting and supporting colleagues, customers and partners. You will be part of a team that is proud of its achievements, that will encourage you to share your knowledge and will be interested in your personal development.
Apply for this job online
- please allow sufficient time to complete this application form
- we advise that you gather the information you need before completing the form eg. your previous employment details
- you can copy and paste information from other sources to save time
- you will be asked to complete a motivation statement as part of this form
- the form session might expire if the form is left for long periods of time
- if you close or refresh the form you may lose some of the information you have provided
Alternatively, you can download and print an application form and send it to us using the address below.