Salary: £50,735 - £53,958 per annum
Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
Location: Long Stratton/Thorpe St Andrew
Closing date: Sunday 21 July 2019
Interview/assessment day: Friday 26 July 2019
Broadland District Council and South Norfolk Council have embarked on an exciting and ambitious new journey towards collaborative working which will culminate in the establishment of a single paid officer team supporting two autonomous Councils.
As the Strategic Management Accountant you will work across both Councils to inform and devise a consistent approach for management reporting. You will review and align the financial strategies and assist with setting the budgets for 2020/21 and the medium term financial plans.
You will actively work with the Finance Team, Directors and Senior Managers to improve key financial and reporting processes to support business decisions and the Councils’ Strategies.
For an informal discussion on the post please speak to Julie Brown, Group Accountant, on 01508 533855.
Please download the job description and role overview.
Apply for this job online
- you will need to register or sign in if you have registered before
- please allow sufficient time to complete this application form
- we advise that you gather the information you need before completing the form eg. your previous employment details
- you can copy and paste information from other sources to save time
- the form session might expire if the form is left for long periods of time
- if you close or refresh the form you may lose some of the information you have provided
An immediate start will be required, so please only apply if you are available to do so.