Staff health and well-being
As a small organisation absences have a significant impact on service delivery and colleagues. We support a range of practices to create a healthy working environment and to prevent time lost through sickness which include:
- tension release massage treatments
- access to musculoskeletal rehabilitation service
- free and confidential support line available through independent providers
- free eye examinations for VDU users
- health events
We have a positive expectation that you will have a responsible approach to your health and attendance. However, we recognise there will be occasions when you are unwell and not fit for work. We provide payment for sickness absence on a sliding scale, depending on your length of service. This is up to a maximum of six months full pay plus six months half pay.
- free car parking at our offices
- free hot and cold drinks machine
- subsidised restaurant serving a range of hot and cold drinks, snacks and meals
Sports and Social club
You will automatically become a member of the Sports and Social Club on commencement of your employment and are welcome to join any of the regular sporting and social events.
We are committed to developing you to achieve your full potential. We encourage you to take responsibility for you own development and will work with you to identify and address development needs through the appraisal scheme.