Local land charges search

Land charges - Useful contacts

Planning applications

Most planning applications and legal agreements are available to view online using our Planning Explorer.

Search for a planning application online

  • search by application number
  • search for application by date or postcode
  • use a wildcard to find application

Start now

However if you can’t find a specific planning application or legal agreement online please contact the Planning Administration team on 01603 430509 or email planning@broadland.gov.uk

Building Control

For any issues you have relating to Building Control, please visit the CNC Building Control website.

Land and Property Ownership

Information relating to land ownership, title plans and property boundaries is available from HM Land Registry.

Water and drainage

Water and drainage information can be obtained from Geodesys which is the official provider of searches for the Anglian Water region.