Broadland District Council is made up of 47 Members representing 27 wards.
Following the District Council elections on 2 May 2019, there are 33 Conservative Members, 12 Liberal Democrat Members and 2 Labour Members.
The Leader has overall political management of the Council and is responsible for the co-ordination of the functions of the Cabinet.
Councillor Shaun Vincent is the Leader of the Council, he was appointed at the Council's Annual General Meeting on 21 May 2019.
The Cabinet is made up of seven Members (including the Leader) who hold separate Portfolios.
At Broadland the seven Portfolios and their holders are:
- Policy - Councillor Shaun Vincent
- Economic Development - Councillor Jo Copplestone
- Environmental Excellence - Councillor Judy Leggett
- Housing and Wellbeing - Councillor Fran Whymark
- Planning - Councillor Lana Hempsall
- Finance - Councillor Trudy Mancini-Boyle
- Transformation and Organisational Development - Councillor Jonathan Emsell