There are plans by central government to extend the right to buy to Housing Association (Registered Provider) tenants with a small number of registered providers currently taking part in a voluntary pilot scheme.
To find out if your Housing Association is participating in a Right to Buy for Housing Association tenants scheme, and that you are eligible to buy you should check with your Housing Association directly.
- Broadland Housing Association, Telephone: 0303 303 0003
- Circle (Wherry) Housing Association, Telephone: 0800 694 0165
- Cotman Housing Association, Telephone: 01772 667075
- Flagship Homes, Telephone: 0808 168 4555
- Orbit Housing Association, Telephone: 0800 678 1221
- Saffron Housing Trust, Telephone: 01508 532000
If you’re a housing association tenant currently not eligible for Right to Buy, you can get updates on changes that might affect you by signing up here.