We are seeing a steep rise in the number of complaints being received. Due to the lockdown and reduced resource, we can only respond to those complaints that pose significant risks to health at the moment. Please therefore consider whether you need to make a complaint at this time. Issues such as BBQ nuisance and noise from gardens are not considered high priority and as such will not be investigated. Thank you for your understanding.
- Planning for emergencies
- Private water supplies
- Flood and water management
- Report a dangerous structure
- View Councillor vacancies for Broadland
- How to become a District Councillor
- Issues Planning Enforcement can investigate
- Saving pubs and other assets in your village
- Funding for school travel (County Council website)
Who would you like to contact?
Search for a service to view their telephone number and contact detailsAdvanced search
Sign up to email alerts to receive updates on topics such as job vacancies, changes to bin day collections and forthcoming events. If you have already subscribed you can log in to change your preferences.