Appealing a decision about your benefit

If you have received a decision about your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction and you do not agree with it you have the right to query this with us.

If you have received a letter notifying you of a benefit decision and you do not understand it, please contact a member of the Benefits team using the contact details provided on this page.