Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Where does your Council Tax go?

Council Tax helps pay for local services such as Police, Fire, refuse collection and education.

We collect the Council Tax on behalf of
Services include

Norfolk County Council

Adult social care, children's services and highways

Police and Crime Commissioner for Norfolk

Policing, crime prevention and victim support

Broadland District Council

Recycling, planning and environmental health

Parish and Town Councils

Services vary from community halls and street lighting to play areas and village greens

Read more in our Council Tax and budgeting reports.

Find out about some of our achievements in 2019 to 2021.

Read our leaflet about Council Tax reductions and exemptions you may be entitled to, or use the other useful links on this page if you are already certain of your entitlements.